TOTTENHAM are looking to take a big step towards qualification for the Europa Conference League knockout stages as they visit Vitesse.
Nuno’s men drew 2-2 away to Rennes in their opening game before hammering Slovenia’s Mura 5-1 in North London.
Tottenham hammered Mura in the last round of the Europa Conference League[/caption]
Vitesse meanwhile beat Mura 2-0 away before going down 2-1 at home to Rennes and know they need a result at home to Spurs.
What time does Vitesse vs Tottenham kick off?
- Vitesse host Tottenham on Thursday, October 21.
- The match kicks off at 5.45pm UK time – 6.45pm in the Netherlands.
- It takes place at the Gelredrome in Arnhem.
- Vitesse and Tottenham have never played each other.
What TV channel is Vitesse vs Tottenham on and can I live stream it?
- Vitesse vs Tottenham is live on BT Sport 1.
- Coverage commences at 5.15pm – half an hour before kick-off.
- To stream the game live, head to the BT Sport website or app.
Most read in Europa League
Brits face new rules if Covid spirals as Javid warns of 100k cases a DAY
Inside Horner's country home the Red Bull boss shares with Spice Girl Geri
VACC ON TRACK
Sajid Javid to give major Covid update at Downing St press conference TONIGHT
'TAKE A BREAK'
Rylan Clark offered a year off work by BBC bosses after breakdown on Radio 2
MUM'S THE WORD
Raging school run mum who drove at eco-mob says 'I just gave them a nudge!'
'I'M SO SICK'
Fears for Peter Andre as he says he's the 'most ill he's been in three years'
Can I watch Vitesse vs Tottenham for free?
- EE customers can get BT Sport INCLUDED to their plan at no extra cost if they are on a plan with Smart Benefits – simply log in to EE and choose BT Sport app.
- And then get it on the big screen by texting SPORT to 150 to get a FREE three-month trial of large screen so you can cast all the action on your TV.
- At the end of the three months you will automatically roll onto the £15 per month subscription unless cancelled.
Spurs may decide to start with Pierluigi Gollini in goal with Hugo Lloris to be rested.
Japhet Tanganga and Davinson Sanchez couild be brough into a back four withj Emerson Royal and Cristian Romero to come out.
Bryan Gil could start, as could Dele Alli and Giovani Lo Celso.