LIVERPOOL are back in Champions League action as they take on Porto TONIGHT.
The Reds won their first game of the competition 3-2 against old European foes AC Milan.
Liverpool beat AC Milan 3-2 two weeks ago in the Champions League[/caption]
Jurgen Klopp’s side will be aiming to make their fifth final since the turn of the century, but they’ve got to navigate a tricky group first.
And up next is Porto in Portugal.
What time does Porto vs Liverpool kick-off?
- Porto vs Liverpool will get underway from 8pm UK time on Tuesday, September 28 – TONIGHT.
- The game will take place at the Estadio do Dragao in Porto, Portugal.
- There will be a full capacity crowd in attendance for the match.
What channel is it and can it be live streamed?
- Porto vs Liverpool will be shown live on BT Sport 1 and BT Sport 1 HD.
- You can live stream the action from the BT Sport app, which is available for download onto your mobile device and tablet.
Can I watch for FREE?
- EE customers can get BT Sport INCLUDED to their plan at no extra cost if they are on a plan with Smart Benefits – simply log in to EE and choose BT Sport app.
- And then get it on the big screen by texting SPORT to 150 to get a FREE three-month trial of large screen so you can cast all the action on your TV.
- At the end of the three months you will automatically roll onto the £15 per month subscription unless cancelled.
Most read in Football
N'Golo Kante OUT of Juventus clash after testing positive for coronavirus
England World Cup winner and Liverpool legend Roger Hunt dies aged 83
MATA OF TIME
Mata considering Man Utd future at age of 33 after just one game this season
How Man Utd could line up vs Villarreal with Van de Beek snubbed & Rashford out
Fergie reveals one player he regrets not signing for Man Utd was Paul Gascoigne
Arsenal and Spurs out of title race as stats say no team has won after worse start
Thiago Alcantara and Harvey Elliott have been ruled out for Liverpool, but Naiby Keita could return.
Elliott suffered a nasty ankle injury in the 3-0 win at Leeds two weeks ago and has since had surgery.
Klopp said on Monday: “A big one, a big squad will travel. We have 23 players with us.
“Apart from the longer-term injuries, I think they are all in. So, no Thiago, no Harvey, the rest are available… no new concerns in the moment. Hopefully it stays like this.”
- Porto – 18/5
- Draw – 14/5
- Liverpool – 7/10
*Odds courtesy of Betfair and correct at time of publication.