Home Lifestyle Next day delivery Mother’s Day cards – the best last minute cards...

Next day delivery Mother’s Day cards – the best last minute cards for your mum

0


Thortful offer same day UK dispatch so be quick!

Thortful says: “Royal Mail claim that 93% of UK post is estimated to arrive the following day, but unfortunately the other 7% can take up to 3 working days. Therefore we advise ordering early where possible as unfortunately we can’t guarantee your card will be delivered on the estimated date!”

The site has some sweet, heartwarming and hilarious cards to chose from.

Priced at about £3.29, postage and packaging adds on £0.81. Shop here….



LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here