MANCHESTER CITY welcome RB Leipzig as they kick-off their Champions League adventure on home soil.
Pep Guardiola is still searching for that illusive European crown at Eastlands, with PSG and Club Brugge also for company in Group A.
JOIN SUN VEGAS: GET A FREE £10 BONUS WITH 100s OF GAMES TO PLAY AND NO DEPOSIT REQUIRED (Ts&Cs apply)
Jack Grealish has settled well into lift at Manchester City[/caption]
When is Man City vs RB Leipzig?
- The opening game for both sides in Group A, this match will be held on Wednesday, September 15.
- Kick-off at the Etihad will be at 8pm BST.
- If you want to follow all the action with us here on SunSport, we’ll be running a live blog from 6.30pm.
Which TV channel and live stream can I watch it on?
You can catch all of the action live from Manchester on BT Sport 3.
To stream, download the official BT Sport app on your mobile, tablet, PC or games console.
Can I watch the match for free?
- EE customers can get BT Sport INCLUDED to their plan at no extra cost if they are on a plan with Smart Benefits – simply log in to EE and choose BT Sport app.
- And then get it on the big screen by texting SPORT to 150 to get a FREE three-month trial of large screen so you can cast all the action on your TV.
- At the end of the three months you will automatically roll onto the £15 per month subscription unless cancelled.
Most read in Football
Ronaldo KOs female steward with shot during warm-up – then gives her his shirt
Haaland 'laughed and walked off' when Gibraltar captain asked for his shirt
MAKE A STAND
Rio says Solskjaer should have ordered Ronaldo to sit down on touchline
KEEP RON GOING
Ronaldo defiantly upbeat after Young Boys loss & says 'it's time to recover'
Grealish heads out in Manchester for lunchtime stroll rocking £870 Gucci hoodie
Utd 'asked Ronaldo's agent about signing Barca's 'new Messi' Fati during talks
What is the team news?
Both Phil Foden and Kevin De Bruyne could feature after appearing off the bench against Leicester this weekend.
Zack Steffen is therefore the only City absentee, with John Stones set to return to the defence.
Marcelo Saracchi will miss out for the Bundesliga side as he continues rehab on a cruciate tear.
Marcel Halstenberg is out with an ankle knock, while Angelino made his return to action from injury against Bayern.
- Man City to win – 1/4
- Draw – 9/2
- RB Leipzig victory – 9/1
*All odds from Betfair and correct at time of publication.