THE NATIONAL Lottery results are in and it’s time to find out who has won a life-changing amount of money tonight (September 4, 2021).
Could tonight’s jackpot of £20million see you handing in your notice, jetting off to the Bahamas or driving a new Porsche off a garage forecourt?
You can find out by checking your ticket against tonight’s numbers below – Good luck!
Tonight’s National Lottery Lotto winning numbers are: 01, 14, 21, 36, 39, 41 and the Bonus Ball is 34.
Tonight’s National Lottery Thunderball winning numbers are: 01, 11, 14, 21, 28 and the Thunderball is 14.
The first National Lottery draw was held on November 19 1994 when seven winners shared a jackpot of £5,874,778.
The largest amount ever to be won by a single ticket holder was £42million, won in 1996.
Gareth Bull, a 49-year-old builder, won £41million in November, 2020 and ended up knocking down his bungalow to make way for a luxury manor house with a pool.
TOP 5 BIGGEST LOTTERY WINS ACROSS THE WORLD
- £1.308 billion (Powerball) on January 13 2016 in the US, for which three winning tickets were sold, remains history’s biggest lottery prize
- £1.267 billion (Mega Million) a winner from South Carolina took their time to come forward to claim their prize in March 2019 not long before the April deadline
- £633.76 million (Powerball draw) from a winner from Wisconsin
- £625.76 million (Powerball) Mavis L. Wanczyk of Chicopee, Massachusetts claimed the jackpot in August 2017
- £575.53 million (Powerball) A lucky pair of winners scooped the jackpot in Iowa and New York in October 2018
Sue Davies, 64, bought a lottery ticket to celebrate ending five months of shielding during the pandemic — and won £500,000.
Sandra Devine, 36, accidentally won £300k – she intended to buy her usual £100 National Lottery Scratchcard, but came home with a much bigger prize.
Most read in News
Wing walker & pilot scream for help as they are rescued from plane crash
Man, 27, charged over death plunge of newlywed bride, 31
LOCH AT THAT!
Loch Ness Monster 'spotted on sonar' after being seen three times this summer
Boat with two adults and five children on board goes missing
'Skeletal' remains found in woods as cops launch probe into 'unexplained' death
Our wildest Burning Man festival tales from naked shower parties to 'Orgy Dome'
The biggest jackpot ever to be up for grabs was £66million in January last year, which was won by two lucky ticket holders.
Another winner, Karl managed to bag £11million aged just 23 in 1996.
The odds of winning the lottery are estimated to be about one in 14million – BUT you’ve got to be in it to win it.