SERIE A giants Inter Milan welcome Real Madrid for a crunch Group D clash in the Champions League.
Both of these sides will be confident of making it through to the knockout stages with Shakhtar Donetsk and Sheriff Tiraspol making up the rest of the group.
JOIN SUN VEGAS: GET A FREE £10 BONUS WITH 100s OF GAMES TO PLAY AND NO DEPOSIT REQUIRED (Ts&Cs apply)
Karim Benzema will be hoping to fire Madrid to victory in Milan[/caption]
When is Inter Milan vs Real Madrid?
- The game is set for Wednesday, September 15.
- Kick-off is at 8pm BST.
- You can follow all the action as it happens right here on SunSport from 6.30pm.
Which TV channel and live stream can I watch it on?
BT Sport have the rights to show Champions League games in the UK.
This match is on the BT Sport Extra 2.
Hit the red button on your remote and select Inter vs Real Madrid from the menu.
If you want to stream, the game is available on the BT Sport App.
How can I watch for free?
- EE customers can get BT Sport INCLUDED to their plan at no extra cost if they are on a plan with Smart Benefits – simply log in to EE and choose BT Sport app.
- And then get it on the big screen by texting SPORT to 150 to get a FREE three-month trial of large screen so you can cast all the action on your TV.
- At the end of the three months you will automatically roll onto the £15 per month subscription unless cancelled.
Most read in Football
MAKE A STAND
Rio says Solskjaer should have ordered Ronaldo to sit down on touchline
UP FOR GAB
Man City star wanted by Juve AND Bayern Munich as Lewandowski replacement
KEEP RON GOING
Ronaldo defiantly upbeat after Young Boys loss & says 'it's time to recover'
Ronaldo KOs female steward with shot during warm-up – then gives her his shirt
Grealish heads out in Manchester for lunchtime stroll rocking £870 Gucci hoodie
Haaland 'laughed and walked off' when Gibraltar captain asked for his shirt
What is the team news?
The hosts are without Alessandro Bastoni who is out with a thigh injury he picked up on international duty.
Apart from that, the Italians have a clean bill of health with Edin Dzeko expected to lead the line.
Gareth Bale will be on the sidelines for a ‘lengthy’ spell after picking up a hamstring problem in training.
Ancelotti looks set to be without David Alaba, Toni Kroos and Luka Jovic as his squad continue to be ravaged by injury.
- Inter Milan win – 11/8
- Draw – 12/5
- Real Madrid to take all three points – 9/5
*All odds from Betfair and correct at time of publication.