The UK has now vaccinated 20,982,571 people with the first dose and another 963,862 people with the second dose of the Covid vaccine.
This is broken down as follows: 17,785,702 in England, 556,721 in Northern Ireland, 1,688,608 in Scotland and 951,540 in Wales.
According to NHS England vaccination data and using ONS population estimates, the following areas have seen more than half of all adults receive at least one dose of the Covid vaccine:
- Aneurin Bevan University Health Board: 63.4 percent
- Tendring in Essex: 55 percent
- Wyre: 53.5 percent
- West Devon: 53.5 percent
- Malvern Hills: 53.3 percent
- Somerset West and Taunton: 53.2 percent
- Isle of Wight: 52.7 percent
- East Devon: 52.7 percent
- Chichester: 52.6 percent
- East Suffolk: 52.4 percent
- Rother: 52.1 percent
- Eastbourne: 51.8 percent
- The Outer Hebrides: 51.6 percent
- Babergh: 51.5 percent
- Dorset: 51.2 percent.
- North Norfolk: 51 percent
- Mid Suffolk: 50.9 percent.
- Stratford-on-Avon: 50.5 percent.
- South Somerset: 50 percent.