With Easter weekend just a matter of days away, those who are still yet to pick up Easter Eggs are in luck as food ordering app Deliveroo is selling a great range of chocolate eggs with prices starting at just £3.
Customers looking for a convenient and affordable way to get their hands on chocolate eggs within travelling to a supermarket can order on the app right now.
With dozens of supermarkets to pick from, Britons can pick up branded chocolate eggs including luxury Lindt Gold Bunnies and KitKat Eggs.
All you need to do is to sign up for an account and you can pick from a huge range of grocery shops to choose from.
A Deliveroo spokesperson said: “For anyone who has forgotten to buy their Easter eggs this year, no need to go hopping mad because Deliveroo has them covered.
READ MORE: Cancer horoscope April 2021: What’s in store for Cancer in April?
Customers can see which Easter Eggs are available in their area by opening the Deliveroo app or website and searching for ‘Easter Eggs’ in the ‘dishes, restaurants or cuisines’ search box.
You can also check out the grocery tab for a full selection of Easter goodies.
Here is a selection of what customers can order using the app or website.
- Cadbury Twirl Large Egg, £3.00
- Teasers Large Egg, £3.00
- Galaxy Enchanted Large Egg, £3.00
- M&M’s Crispy Large Egg 250g, £3.00
- Ferrero Rocher Boxed Egg 212g, £6.50
- Lindt Gold Bunny Egg 195g, £10.00
- Lindt Lindor Shell Egg Salt Caramel, £10.00
- Lindor Milk Mint Shell Egg 260g, £10.00
- Aero Mini Eggs, £1.00
- Terry’s Choc Orange Mini Eggs, £1.00
- Nestle Smarties Mini Eggs, £1.50
- Malteaster Bunny 5 Pack, £2.50
- Lindt Gold Bunny 100g, £3.00
- Cadbury Egg Hunt Pack, £5.50
- Cadbury Dark Chocolate 345g, £8.00
- Cadbury Creme Egg, £0.75
- Lindt Milk Chocolate Gold Bunny, £6.00
- Cadbury Mini Eggs Large Easter Egg, £7.25
- Green & Black’s Dark Chocolate Organic Easter Egg, £7.95
- Heston from Waitrose 6 Eggstraordinary Speckled Eggs, £7.25
- Waitrose No.1 Milk Chocolate with Champagne Truffles Easter Egg, £12.00
In other food news, Aldi has slashed the price of its veggies to just 19p ahead of the weekend.
This means customers can make huge savings on their Easter roast dinners.
This includes one kilo of carrots and 500g of parsnips for just 19p each.
Before the deal, the vegetables cost around 40p, meaning customers can save money on their Easter dinner this weekend.
Aldi has also lowered the price on white potatoes as well as cherry tomatoes and swede.
What’s more, if Britons are looking to do a BBQ, the supermarket has a number of affordable deals across its burgers and chicken wings.