Home Tv & Show Brian Laundrie update – North port cops call off search for ‘hiding’...

Brian Laundrie update – North port cops call off search for ‘hiding’ fiance after blasting ‘fake’ news body found

473
0


POLICE have called off Saturday’s search for Gabby Petito’s fiancé Brian Laundrie due to darkness.

“Our search of the Carlton is being called this evening due to darkness. Nothing found. Efforts will begin again Sunday morning,” the North Port police department said on Saturday shortly before 8pm.

The search for Brian Laundrie has been called off until tomorrow, according to Florida authorities

Earlier on Saturday North Port police denied false reports that they had found a body in the search.

“There are currently false reports of a body being located where we are searching. Completely fake,” said the official North Port Police Twitter account.

The 23-year-old, who has been named as a “person of interest” in Gabby’s disappearance – has not been seen since Tuesday.

More than 50 North Port police officers as well as the FBI conducted a vast search in the Carlton Reserve in the Sarasota area on Saturday, a day after Laundrie’s family reported him missing.

“His family says they believe he entered the area earlier this week,” North Port police said on Saturday as they searched the area of about 25,000 acres.

Nearly a week into the search for Petito, officers with the North Port Police Department entered Laundrie’s Florida home on Friday night — after Laundrie’s family requested police to come speak with them.

North Port Police Public Information Officer Josh Taylor told the New York Post: “His family has reported that they have not seen Brian as of Tuesday.”

Police took some of Laundrie’s clothing from his parents’ home for K9s to get a scent, according to local reporter Claire Lavezzorio.

They have not said if Laundrie is suicidal or carrying a gun.

Petito, 22, has been missing for two weeks after going on a cross-country road trip with her fiancé.

More to follow…

For the latest news on this story keep checking back at Sun Online.

The Sun is your go to destination for the best celebrity news, football news, real-life stories, jaw-dropping pictures and must-see video.

Download our fantastic, new and improved free App for the best ever Sun Online experience. For iPhone click here, for Android click hereLike us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TheSunUS and follow us from our main Twitter account at @TheSunUS.



Previous articleSelma Blair says she might act again after going into 'remission' from multiple sclerosis
Next articleSelma Blair says she might act again after going into 'remission' from multiple sclerosis

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here