The main symptoms of bowel cancer are:
- Bleeding from your bottom and/or blood in your poo
- A persistent and unexplained change in bowel habit
- Unexplained weight loss
- Extreme tiredness for no obvious reason
- A pain or lump in your tummy
- If you have these symptoms, don’t panic too much.
Bowel Cancer UK explained that most people with the above symptoms don’t have bowel cancer and could have a totally different and less scary health condition or problem such as piles, IBS, Crohn’s disease, anal fissures, constipation or diarrhoea.