THE Autumn internationals are BACK this year – and with fans CONFIRMED for games at Twickenham, the Principality Stadium and Murrayfield.
The Covid crisis has led to both last year’s Autumn internationals and the 2021 Six Nations being held behind closed doors – but now, the rugby turnstiles will be in motion once again.
Wales will face New Zealand in the opening match of the Autumn internationals on October 30[/caption]
England face the South African foes that beat them in the 2019 Rugby World Cup final[/caption]
Games have been confirmed, with Wales confirming their matches will be in front of 74,000 supporters, starting with the All Blacks.
England, meanwhile, will also host a full Twickenham against South Africa, Australia and Tonga.
AUTUMN INTERNATIONALS FIXTURES 2021
Saturday October 30, 2021
- Scotland vs Tonga – 2.30pm – Murrayfield
- Wales vs New Zealand – 5.15pm – Principality Stadium
- USA vs Ireland – CANCELLED
Saturday November 6, 2021
- Ireland vs Japan – 1pm – Aviva Stadium
- England vs Tonga – 3.15pm – Twickenham
- Italy vs New Zealand – 1pm
- Wales vs South Africa – 5.30pm – Principality Stadium
- France vs Argentina – 8pm – Stade de France
Sunday November 7, 2021
- Scotland vs Australia – 2.15pm – Murrayfield
Saturday November 13, 2021
- Italy vs Argentina – 1pm
- Scotland vs South Africa – 1pm – Murrayfield
- Ireland vs New Zealand – 3.15pm – Aviva Stadium
- England vs Australia – 5.30pm – Twickenham
Sunday November 14, 2021
- France vs Georgia – 1pm – Matmut Atlantique, Bordeaux
- Wales vs Fiji – 3.15pm – Principality Stadium
Saturday November 20, 2021
- Italy vs Uruguay – 1pm UK
- Scotland vs Japan – 1pm – Murrayfield
- England vs South Africa – 3.15pm – Twickenham
- Wales vs Australia – 5.30pm – Principality Stadium
Sunday November 21, 2021
- Ireland vs Argentina – 2.15pm – Aviva Stadium
Saturday November 27, 2021
- Barbarians vs Samoa – 2.30pm – Twickenham
Most read in Rugby Union
Saracens agree to £32m takeover which includes World Cup winner Pienaar
Joe Marler is back for England – here are his maddest moments on and off the pitch
Rugby cult hero Honey Badger saves sheep stuck in barbed wire fence from death
England's first black chairman escaped being shot by Ugandan tyrant Idi Amin
Lions hope 'bomb defuser' Williams will be key man in decisive final Test
Cub South Africa tourist Louis Rees-Zammit presented with treasured mascot BIL
Will there be fans at the Autumn Internationals matches and can I buy tickets?
Yes – the home unions are all selling tickets with full capacity stadiums expected.
There may be restrictions at France and Italy’s home games but there are expected to be full crowds in both countries.
You can buy tickets at the following home nations unions: