ARSENAL welcome Crystal Palace to the Emirates tonight for Monday Night Football under the lights.
Former Gunners favourite Patrick Vieira faces his former side for the first as a manager, with the hosts looking for a fourth victory in five matches.
Follow ALL the latest with our live blog below from 6.30pm…
JOIN SUN VEGAS: GET A FREE £10 BONUS WITH 100s OF GAMES TO PLAY AND NO DEPOSIT REQUIRED (Ts&Cs apply)
Patrick Vieira is set to return to Arsenal with his Crystal Palace team[/caption]
What time does Arsenal vs Crystal Palace kick off?
- The match kicks off at 8pm UK time.
- The sides last met in May when Arsenal ran out 3-1 winners at Selhurst Park after stoppage time strikes from Nicolas Pepe and Gabriel Martinelli.
What TV channel is Arsenal vs Crystal Palace on and can I live stream it?
- Crystal Palace vs Arsenal is live on Sky Sports Premier League and Sky Sports Main Event.
- Coverage commences at 7pm – one hour before kick-off.
- To stream the game live, head to your Sky Go account.
- Non-Sky Sports subscribers can still watch all the action with a Now TV Day Pass from £9.99.
Most read in Sport
Newcastle game halted after male fan has suspected heart attack in the stands
Gay Premier League star is in therapy as he fears abuse if he comes out
JUMP FOR JOYCE
Fury snubs AJ, Usyk and Whyte and thinks Joyce is 'the best one out there'
Watch moment doctor is given standing ovation for saving Newcastle fan's life
New Zealand rugby star Sean Wainui dies aged 25 in horror car crash
Conor McGregor 'punched Italian DJ leaving him with bloody lip & nose'
Granit Xhaka is still recovering from a knee injury picked up last month, while Gabriel Martinelli is also unlikely to feature.
Crystal Palace have no new injuries ahead of this one. However, Nathan Ferguson and Ebere Eze are not likely to play as the Eagles look to cautiously bring them back into the side following injuries.
Michael Olise may start for Palace after impressing as a substitute against Leicester before the international break.